- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you.
Ralph Marston (via c-oquetry)
Updated with everyone’s requests!
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Spirited Away
- Sleeping Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Beauty and the Beast
- James and the Giant Peach
- Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
- Evan Almighty
- The Breakfast Club
- The Little Mermaid
- Theres Something About Mary
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Eden of the East: King of Eden
- Digimon the Movie
- Bee Movie
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pokemon Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Pokemon Movie 2: The Power of One
- Pokemon Movie 3: Spell Of The Unown
- The Wizard of Oz
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- She’s the Man
- Mean Girls
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The First Wives Club
- The Birdcage
- She’s All That
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- Legally Blonde
- Miss Congeniality
- Spice World
- Lion King
- El Dorado
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Princess Mononoke
- Lilo & Stitch
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Pitch Perfect
- Step Brothers
- Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of FIre
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 2
- Imagine Me & You
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Space Jam
- The Proposal
- Galaxy Quest
These links work as of 4/5/13 - Please let me know if any stop working!
Please keep in mind that NONE of these should require a download, credit card, or plug in install or anything - those are just ads. Ignore them and close any pop ups. :)